There is no cost to send copies directly to another health care provider. If copies are for a patient's personal use, one copy is provided at no charge. Patients may obtain their medical records in two ways.
- To obtain copies of notes and/or test results from a recent office visit:
- Go to the Patient Portal, and register for a confidential and secure account if you have not already done so. Once you log into your account, you may access recent office visit summaries, test results and procedure notes.
- To authorize the release of your medical records to another physician or third party, follow these instructions:
- Download and print the Authorization to Release and Disclose Patient Information form.
- Follow the instructions completing the form in its entirety will help ensure timely processing.
- Fax (937-439-3786) or mail the completed, signed Release form to:
Pulmonary Medicine of Dayton
4000 Miamisburg Centerville Rd, Suite 450
Miamisburg, OH 45342
It may take 5 to 7 business days for your records to be ready for pick up.
Physicians' offices may call the office during business hours and we will do our best to fax records for our mutual patients ASAP. Requesting 1 business day prior to the patient visit will assure you have the records you need. 937-439-3600937-439-3600.
Other Parties requesting medical records, must submit proper authorization in order to obtain medical records. You will receive a statement of our fees, which must be paid in advance. Payment by credit card is encouraged to expedite your request.